Corporate ServicesProtecting your company and its staff
GROUP LIFE COVER (DEATH IN SERVICE BENEFITS)
- Group Risk Cover is a very cost effective way of protecting your businesses most important asset – your employees. It provides financial benefits to both your business and its employees.
- Cost Effective – cost of providing cover can normally be written off against corporation tax
- Forms a key part of any remuneration package and a useful recruitment and staff retention tool
- In the event of a claim under Group Life Cover a tax free lump sum is paid out
- Group Life Cover offers better value than individual cover.
GROUP DISABILITY BENEFITS (INCOME PROTECTION FOR STAFF)
- This type of policy offers real flexibility and a very cost effective way of protecting your businesses most important asset – it’s staff
- The policies are designed to change as your business evolves and cover can normally be written off against corporation tax
- Ongoing contract throughout the lifetime of the policy – replacing employee income in the event of accident, illness or injury preventing the employee from working
- Limited need for medical underwriting for staff
- Group Income Protection reduces the cost and burden of an employee’s absence
- Allows an employer to support their employee’s and their dependants and reduces absenteeism
COMPANY PENSION PLANS
Providing your employees with access to a Company Pension scheme is essential if they are to enjoy a comfortable life in retirement.
COMPANY PENSIONS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR EMPLOYEES
A Company Pension – sometimes referred to as a DC Pension or Occupational Pension is a pension plan provided by an employer for its employees.
It is a tax efficient way for you to help ensure your employees are financially secure in retirement as it offers employees the opportunity to avail of tax-reliefs against contributions.
We offer defined contribution (DC) company pensions – Trust Based, Contract Based (PRSA) or a combination.
BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES
As an employer, providing a Company Pension Plan to your employees will help attract new staff and retain existing employees.
We will play an active role in engaging your employees so they are involved in their retirement planning, and therefore recognise the value of your company’s investment in them.
PRSA AND GROUP PENSIONS
Many Group Pensions are trust based arrangements. A Group PRSA (Personal Retirement Savings Account) is different from a Group Pension because Group PRSAs are individually-owned contracts.
You and your employers can avail of tax-reliefs against contributions and the pension plan does not require trustees. With our advise we help you to select the best of both PRSAs and Conpany Pension Plans for your employees, depending on their needs.